Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm Angry

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. See what this guy over there on the right has? Claws. Do I have any like him? No. I ask myself on a daily basis, "Why, why, why did my previous owners take mine out?" Was that Ethan Allen furniture really so important to you? Did those drapes I shredded really cost $2,000? I'll never know.

When I play with string, it always gets away from me. When I climb up slippery surfaces, I'm sure to slide back down. It's no fun being clawless. I still try, though, and my humans find it quite amusing. They even bought me a scratching post which I actually "use."

Please, other cat-owning humans, don't do this to your furry friend. It's an act of mutilation, plain and simple, and I'll always be a little bit angry about it.

Weather: Well, it's pretty early, and there's ice on all of the rooftops in my 'hood. A definite sign that I belong back under the flannel covers of my humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment