Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm Bored, Soooo Bored

Do you feel bored in your classes sometimes? What about at home? Lately, I've been EXTREMELY bored cooped up in my house all day.

Why am I bored?
Let me count the ways...

1) No one is home: My humans work insanely long hours.
No one to play with or rub my belly during the day.

2) No new toys: I'm stuck with my mousie and my feather-thingie. Soooo BO-RING. Get me something with batteries.

3) No new food: I've been eating the same stuff for about 4 years now... salmon, tuna, whitefish. Really, can't I get some halibut or shrimp?! Come on!!

Well, at least my humans will be home this weekend. They can entertain me then.

Weather: Hints of fall.
It's getting darker a bit earlier, and the mornings are a tad chilly.
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment