Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome Reading Students

I heard from my human Cindy that she's got a new group of students for her reading class.
Welcome to my blog.

You will learn all sorts of interesting (?) things about me when you read this ... good luck on your extra-credit quizzes. I love extra credit, but I call it extra "food" credit like when my humans give me fresh tuna or salmon instead of the regular canned stuff.

Hope you have a great semester, and happy reading!

Weather: A bit cold at night.
I am always sneaking under the covers with my humans lately.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, too, Belial! =)
    There is going to be another storm coming, stay dry and take care! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Hien. I will definitely stay inside so I don't mess up my beautiful fur.

    ReplyDelete