Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet Memories

About two weeks ago, I was lazing about happily w/my female human. We had some good times while she was on vacation. And by good times, I mean good NAP times.

Now that she's back at school, she's gone all day. I really miss her. In the meantime, I just wait and sleep all day on her pillow.

She doesn't like it when she goes to bed at night because she says that my hair gets all over her face. Whaaat? I'm just trying to show some love!

Weather: Wish I could take my "coat" off. It's getting warmer.

2 comments:

  1. haha, i'm also enjoying my summer.
    just waiting for the Fall semester into the Master program. ^^.
    Lazing around!
    And lazing away this long summer. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an expert at lazing around. Let me know if you need any advice for that!

    ReplyDelete