Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cavities?!

I guess my pearly whites* aren't so pearly these days. Yesterday I had my teeth cleaned at the kitty dentist, and he told me I have two cavities! I should lay off the chocolate...
* pearly whites = an idiom for teeth

I don't know what's gonna happen, but I heard my female human say something about "removal"; that sounds painful! But, I guess it's better than living with two rotten teeth.

Perhaps I should start learning how to brush my teeth? It might be kind of hard to hold the toothbrush with my paws.

Weather: Still a nice and mild summer.
There hasn't been one day when I asked
my humans to turn on the A/C.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard that Kitty can get cavities! Your blog is so interesting(^o^)/ Thank you, Cindy!! ( D3 YuChuan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had to have three teeth pulled last week. It was very traumatic. I haven't blogged about it yet because I'm too upset.

    ReplyDelete