Monday, February 23, 2009

A Rough Weekend

I really hate going to the vet. I hate it so much, that this weekend, I went there twice just to make sure I hate it.

On Saturday my humans took me for something called "routine vaccines." Whatever.

But, after said shots, I didn't feel very well. My humans were monitoring me closely all weekend, and on Sunday I gave them a loud and clear message: "I'm sick!" when I thumbed my nose at some fresh tuna Cindy put right in my face.

After that, it was back in the car to a new kitty doctor. I had a temperature, and they had to keep me overnight. Everyone there was very nice, and they kept calling me "beautiful." I know, I know, just make me feel better! I've got my eye on that tuna...

My humans took me home early this morning, and I finally have enough energy to blog about my horrendous, sick weekend. Here's some more pics from my trials and tribulations over the last 48 hours.

Leaving the Pet Emergency Room
in Garden Grove at 6:30 a.m.
Hooray!


The only thing I hate more than the vet is the car.
Here I am next to Cindy as she helped me calm down on the way home.

In order to hook me up to this IV-thingie,
they had to shave part of my leg.

Pretty punk rock, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment