Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Word About Doggies

For the record, just because I am a cat doesn't mean I hate dogs. In fact, they're pretty darn cute! Look at this little guy over there. He's doing what I like to do, too! Sleep, and sleep a lot.

Sometimes I think I'm a dog: I come when my human calls me, I'm always begging for attention, and I like to run around a lot. Was I a dog in a past life? I dunno.

Look at the mama doggie over there on the right. She looks tired! I would be, too, if I had all those kids!

Thanks to my human's friend Winnie from Taiwan who sent these pictures. Winnie is a "dog person," but I'll forgive her. Can't we all just get along?

Weather: I think the rain is gone for now. I'm ready for the sun!

2 comments:

  1. hix, look at me, I'm also a "dog person", so I hope I can still get along well with u ^^.
    Look at my avatar, my sweetie Milu is kute, right ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milu is very very cute. I think I could take a nap with him!

    ReplyDelete