Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beauty Sleep

This weekend, my Taiwanese girlfriend is coming to visit. When she comes, I know I'll get a good brushing, plus plenty of play time.

Therefore, I must rest to prepare for entertaining her tomorrow night. See me over there in the bed? I look tired, right? I know, I know. Cats already sleep enough. Still, I want to look my best for her visit.

In this picture, I'm on my human Cindy's side of the bed. That's my favorite place to sleep at night: right next to her on her pillow. Sometimes she complains because then she wakes up with a mouth full of cat fur, but I think that's a small price to pay for the cuddling company of someone as wonderful as moi.

Weather: Mornings and evenings definitely a bit chillier.
Here comes fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment