Sunday, October 11, 2009

Waaaay too Early

On Friday, my humans went shopping at Costco. Of course, they brought me back food & the all-important litter. But I digress.

They told me they saw Christmas decorations...already. Now just wait a minute. My calendar tells me that Halloween hasn't even passed yet.

Then, we've got to get through Thanksgiving...why the rush people?! I think we need to enjoy each day as it passes instead of the hurry-up-and-wait mentality that surrounds holiday celebrations.

Last Xmas, my humans took a small trip to avoid the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. I wonder if they'll do it again? As long as somebody babysits me while they're away, I don't care!

Weather: Gorgeous, crisp fall mornings and evenings.
Don't forget your sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment