Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New (food) Year

This picture says it all.
I like my new food.

It's to help me w/hairballs. If you've never had a cat...you probably don't want to know what those are. I hope this food helps! Speaking of food, here's your next book to check out.

Belial's Best Book: Fast Food Nation, by Eric Schlosser. Many of my human's students say that American food is unhealthy. They're right; on the whole it is. Read this book for an interesting exposé on how it got that way. (ISBN#: 0060838582)

Weather: A mild storm just passed.
Looks like clear (but cold!) skies
for the New Year celebrations tonight.

3 comments:

  1. have you ever thought about writing a book through the eyes of a kitty, or you are working on it? see you know kitty well. i cannot wirte it. never be close to a kitty.
    jealous of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie! Oh, I've thought of writing MANY books. Can't decide what topic to start with. Maybe you are pointing me in the direction...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... Many books? would be overwhelmed for me. if i were in your shoes, i would choose the thing closest to me. that makes me unique. makes the book persuasive and natural. also depends on the room of imagination. (do not know i am talking about. just a thought.) i wish i can make up another story. but nothing right now:(, lend me one of yours:)

    ReplyDelete