Friday, September 2, 2011

It's over?!

Yesterday, my female human finished the first quarter at her new job. When she came home she looked both happy and sad...she always tells me that she will miss her students!

However, I think she should *mostly* be happy because for the next few weeks:
  • We can take lots of naps together
  • We can hang out all day on the couch reading books together
  • We can eat tuna together!
So, I'll do my best to comfort her as she finally has some downtime to catch her breath and, best of all, spend time with me!

Weather: It was pretty hot last week, but now that September's here, it's anybody's guess what the temps will be.

3 comments:

  1. The FIRST one always is the most impressive one...I'm sad also, but I don't have kitty like you to comfort me ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that someday you can get a kitty while you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will let you know if I do=^.^=

    ReplyDelete