Thursday, September 15, 2011

Evicted?!

Last weekend my humans took a trip, and I went to stay at Grandma & Grandpa's house. I usually have a lovely time with them, but when my humans picked me up...they saw that I was limping. Maybe I climbed the stairs @ G-ma/G-pa's too vigorously and hurt my front leg. I dunno.

What I DO know is that I am no longer allowed to use my kitty condo. It is a shame; I had it for less than three months! It has been moved into another room and rests behind the locked door. Oh well, I know my humans don't want me hurting myself by jumping in and out of the penthouse floor.

I saw the vet earlier this week, and he said it looks like a sprain. I got some meds which my humans kindly sneak into tuna every morning! Also, since my female human is on vacation, she has been keeping a watchful eye on me to make sure that I don't climb too high or jump too far. There goes my dream of the 2012 Olympics. London will have to wait.

Weather: It's kinda weird lately. A bit cool.
I guess fall is on its way.

1 comment: